Category ‘Spa Industry’
Review the industry
Welcome to our fourth article in our series, What Is Franchising and What Should You Consider. We hope you find the information valuable. Take a look at the broader picture – the industry at large, rather than the franchisor and ask yourself a few basic questions: Is the industry...
The people at the ground level
Welcome to our third article in our series, What Is Franchising and What Should You Consider. We hope you find the information valuable. The franchisor will answer many of your questions, but one of the most valuable ways to assess the merits and culture of a company is to...
Take the Spa Industry Seriously
Written by: Don Dillon Appeared in the Massage Therapy Canada Magazine – Winter Issue. There appears a divide in our industry where some massage therapists hailing from the clinical side view spa massage as “not real massage”. They see spa massage as pampering without true therapeutic value. The marketplace...
- Hand & Stone’s Grand Opening in Barrie:
- Hands for Heart. Announcing Cause Marketing Affiliation with the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Franchise Fun – In Good Hands
- Carving Out a Niche. An elegant concept and hands-on approach shape Hand & Stone franchisee Tanya Christie’s success.
- A Career in Health & Wellness at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa.